Fancy joining me and Helen Reynolds, a multi-award winning social media specialist and digital leader for a challenging day of inspiration, learning and workshops? Then don’t miss your chance to book tickets for Advanced Social Media for Comms and Engagement on November 21st at Chapter Arts, Cardiff!
The training day will take professionals in communications and engagement roles away from the day-to-day social media tasks, feed their intellectual curiosity and give them practical information and methods.
All delegates will leave with a useful ‘Social Media Creativity in Public Service’ ebook, a head full of new techniques to try back in the office and a renewed enthusiasm for social media engagement.
Not for the faint-hearted, this course doesn’t cover basics like how to tweet or use Facebook. We will look at:
• Social media communications in public service – why what we do is different
• Platform demographics and using the right social media tools for your audience
• Psychology, persuasion and behaviour change on social media
• A social media creativity process to use with your team
• A fun, high energy workshop: how to handle any social media crisis
• How to persuade senior management to support your social media campaigns
• How to progress your career and demonstrate online leadership
• Advanced social media tricks and tips
By the end of the course delegates will get a course completion pack including certificate, access to the ebook and other useful materials and will:
- Have a good undertsanding about the culture on five major social media platforms and how to use each most effectively
- Know pschological principles behind making audiences engage and act
- Be able to tease out creative ideas from thier team
- Be confident dealing with any social media crisis
- Be more convincing in getting senio management buy-in
- Have learned many ‘insider’ tricks of the trade that they can instantly try out at work
To book tickets click here.